The Medical Products and First Aid section houses over 600 products for workplace first aid, personal care and for patient care facilities to stock up on consumables. Each product is sourced from trusted industry brands including: 3M, Axis Pacific, Braun, BSN Medical, Depend, Galemed, Heine, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark, Liberty, LR Instruments, Medi-Ice Pak, Multigate, Paramount, Pfizer, Poise, Roche, Sentry Medical, Sharpoint, Smith & Nephew, Swann-Morton, Terumo and Trafalgar.
Frequently Asked Questions about Medical Products & First Aid
1. What medical instruments do you have available?
- There a range of medical instruments available to assist with injecting, examining, measuring, monitoring and incising. The forceps available include: artery forceps, aural forceps, dressing forceps, splinter forceps, sponge holding forceps, and tissue forceps. You can also find biopsy punches, blades & scalpels, chiropody instruments, ear curettes, gynecology instruments, nasal specula, needle holders, plastering instruments, reflex hammers, ring saws, surgical scissors, syringes & needles and tuning forks.
2. What do you have for first aid?
- There are 4 different first aid kits available to suit different treatment requirements. The options include the trafalgar portable first aid kit, the vehicle first aid kit and the national first aid kit in both a portable style and a wall mount style. The trafalgar portable kit is ideal for the treatment of minor injuries and accidents while on the move, for a job site or for a small office environment. The vehicle first aid kit suits first aid beyond minor cuts and abrasions as the kit contains items like tapes, dressings, implements and more. Both of the national first aid kits are intended for 1-25 people factories, offices and other workplaces. Aside from first aid kits there are also dressing packs available in addition to hot and cold packs and vomit bags.
3. Do you have chronic & acute wound care products?
- Yes. There are a host of proven chronic and acute wound care products available. The list includes alginates, antimicrobial dressings, cadexomer iodine, film dressings, foam dressings, hydrogels, intravenous solutions, irrigation solutions, island dressings, medical wipes, non-adherent dressings and wound closure.
4. What bandages, tapes and dressings do you offer?
- Bandages, tapes and dressings can be used for bandaging, dressing, compressing, swabbing and supporting so it is important to select the right product. To ensure each need is met, this section houses cohesive bandages, combine dressings, conforming bandages, crepe bandages, elastic bandages, fabric dressings, gauze & swabs, medical tapes, plastic dressings, triangular bandages and tubular bandages.
5. What diagnostic tools do you have?
- Diagnosing a condition quickly and accurately is a vital part of patient care. To assist with this Signet offers a range of diagnostic tools including blood & glucose monitoring products, doctors bags, fetal dopplers, lighting & torches, ophthalmoscopes, otoscopes, pulse oximeters, sphygmomanometers, stethoscopes, thermometers, tongue depressors and products to assist with urinalysis.