#1083316mm x 1000mPrices are loading...
#1083519mm x 850mPrices are loading...
#1083719mm x 700mPrices are loading...
#1083819mm x 500mPrices are loading...
If you're looking for a sturdy and reliable packaging essential, the strength of polywoven strapping can get your precious cargo exactly where it needs to go without any troubles. Polywoven strapping aids in securing palletised goods for transport and can retain high tension levels during long periods of transit.
1. What is polywoven strapping?
- Polywoven strapping is constructed from a woven polyester material and comes in either 16mm or 19mm widths. The Signet's Own range of polywoven strapping has a choice of 1 colour lines in black, blue or red and 2 red coloured lines.
2. What are the best uses for polywoven strapping?
- Signet's Own polywoven strapping is handy for the following packaging purposes:
- Bundling applications
- Pallet securement
- The strappings break load ranges from 350kg up to 1,000 kg depending on the width and specific type of strapping chosen. Their lengths are at 500, 700, 850 and 1,000 metres. We also supply tensioners and buckles to suit your chosen strap.
3. Why is this type of strapping beneficial?
- Whether for storage and transport, workers can secure their goods, knowing their assets will stay intact for several hours of travel. Polywoven strapping is also lightweight, re-adjustable and re-usable. It is also a safer option for those keen on preventing injuries that are caused when straps snap back. Sealing with polywoven strapping
- Aside from the polywoven strapping, you'll also need a tensioner, some buckles and a cutter. For heavier loads, heavy duty buckles are an ideal solution. The high quality and easy to operate tensioner and cutter will make cutting and securing the strap simple and efficient.
- The Signet's Own range of polywoven strapping will fit a range of strapping applications and are available in bulk buy quantities for large volume users.