#22463300mm x 250mm x 250mmPrices are loading...
#22464350mm x 250mm x 350mmPrices are loading...
#22465440mm x 287mm x 305mmPrices are loading...
#22466508mm x 406mm x 356mmPrices are loading...
#12471305mm x 214mm x 400mmPrices are loading...
#12473450mm x 305mm x 400mmPrices are loading...
1. What shape is this carton?
- Adjustable cartons are rectangular in shape, typically with a shorter width and a longer length and height.
2. What is this carton used for?
- The adjustable shipping carton is specially designed with score lines every 50mm that start halfway up the height of the carton. This essentially means that one carton could have its height changed to several different sizes. This type of shipping box is beneficial for those who require different sizes of cartons as it means they don’t need to order as many sizes; they can just cut the adjustable carton to the required height.
3. How many sizes are available?
- There are 6 different adjustable cartons available; however each of these can be used to make many cartons of different sizes. The smallest available is 300mm x 250mm x 250mm (length x width x height) while the largest available is 508mm x 406mm x 356mm.