Line Marking Paint
Signet's range of line marking paints are able to be used on variety of surfaces, making them ideal for marking applications in warehouses, factories, walkways and car parks. Below are some frequently asked questions to help you decide if line marking paint is right for you.
1. What is the best way to apply Signet's line marking paint?
- Depending on your specific requirements, Signet's Own Line Marking Paint can be applied in two ways. Firstly it can be applied by hand due to the actuator found on all of the colours. If there are a number of lines to mark it can also be applied using the Signet line marking trolley. The trolley is also ideal for ensuring straight and precise line marking.
2. Are the paints affected by harsh outdoor conditions?
- Being 100% Australian Made and Owned means Signet's line marking paint range has been made with an understanding of the tough Australian Conditions. This is why Signet's Own Line Marking Paint has a high UV resistance, ensuring bright long life marks.
3. I currently have non-signet yellow line marked in my warehouse or carpark, will your Lemon colour match?
- All of Signet's aerosol paint products are quality tested for colour and viscosity in our manufacturing facility. The lemon line marking paint matches the bright yellow colour of other bulk line marking brands to ensure consistency.
4. Are your paints compliant with Australian line marking Standards?
- All of the Signet's Own Paint, including the line marking range is compliant with Australian line marking standards and is lead free to keep staff and customers safe. The paint is also fast drying to reduce downtime.