30 March, 2023
Aprons & Covers
#10247Prices are loading...
#10246Prices are loading...
#46493Prices are loading...
#46491Prices are loading...
#20246Prices are loading...
#10377Prices are loading...
#10376Prices are loading...
Aprons & Covers
Signet's range of Aprons, Caps and Shoe Covers are designed to provide protection to workers from various substances and prevent product contamination.
1. What types of products do you have to protect workers feet?
- There are 2 main options, the Bata White PVC gumboots or Signet's Own Shoe Covers.
- Bata White PVC Gumboots are suitable for food industry workers, and workers who require protection against chemicals, food or animal fats.
- If you need to protect prized footwear from chemicals and solvents, Signet's Own Shoe Covers are a good solution. Signet's Own Shoe Covers are also handy in protecting the floor from possible contaminants, found on the bottom of shoes.
2. What are Signet's Armguard Sleeves used for?
- Signet's Armguard Sleeves protect clothing when performing a task. This is done through the gloves design, which ensures that there is no gap exposed between the glove and workers arm. They also enclose sleeves within the sleeve protector, keeping them out of the way.
3. What is the difference between the Polyethylene (PE) Disposable Apron and the Ansell Heavy Duty PVC Apron?
- The PE Disposable Apron is a full length neck-to-shin apron, and is commonly used in abattoirs and splash areas. The lightweight polyethylene inhibits leakage of most substances, such as blood, and compacts for quick and easy disposal. The Ansell Heavy Duty PVC Apron is 0.5mm thick and is a strong apron, designed to withstand fats, oils and some chemicals.