The Machinery section offers a diverse range of products to help automate your packaging process and increase efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions on Machinery
1. What kinds of strapping machines and tools does Signet have?
- There are two types of strapping products Signet stocks being strapping tools and strapping machines. The hand held automatic, manual and semi-automatic strapping tools are used to tension or cut your strapping when securing a pallets load. The strapping machines in the range are either automatic or semi-automatic.
2. Do you have semi-automatic pallet wrappers?
- Yes. Signet's range of semi-auto pallet wrappers are from well-known brand SIAT, and many have a choice between automatic or manual wrap cycles.
3. What void fill and protective packaging products are on offer?
- In Signet's Machinery category, there are two options for void fill and protective packaging. The Sealed Air Fill-Air Rocket™ Air Pillow System produces up to 30 meters of inflated pillows, and is commonly used as void fill or protective packaging. It is a compact system, and only takes up a small amount of bench top space. Secondly, we have a range of paper based packaging systems from Ranpak which includes: Fill Pak TT, FillPak TT Cutter, PadPak LC2 and the FillPak Standard Machines. Each of these machines use Kraft paper to create an environmentally friendly paper packaging and void fill solution.
4. What other machines do you have to assist in automating my production line?
- Signet has a number of carton sealing and carton erecting machines which can greatly increase the efficiency of a despatch area and production line. The range of carton sealing machines can be used with a number of different size cartons, and Signet also offer a number of different sealing options. Most of the carton erector machines use compressed air to form cartons from flat pack to ready to seal in seconds. This type of automation in a dispatch line greatly increases productivity, and creates a uniform look to a business's out going goods.
5. What other packaging options does Signet have?
- Signet also have heat shrinking machines from CPS, which allows goods to be tightly pack by shrinking and sealing in a simple step. Heat shrink packaging is an easy to use system which has high impact strength and high performance. It also gives goods a neat undamaged, presentation when arriving to customers.