Bags, Liners & Tubing
#11253300mm x 181mPrices are loading...
#11104100mm x 150mmPrices are loading...
#11049100mm x 271mPrices are loading...
#16920630mm x 640mmPrices are loading...
#22676250mm x 435mmPrices are loading...
#22010300mm x 400mmPrices are loading...
#46277240mm x 355mmPrices are loading...
#11090150mm x 230mmPrices are loading...
#11490Prices are loading...
#31385900mm x 150mPrices are loading...
Bags, Liners & Tubing
The Bags, Liners and Tubing section is where you’ll find a solution for any bagging, protecting, packing, storing or lining need. Whether you need self seal bags to pack or store small items or poly bags & tubing, Signet has quality bags in a range of sizes to suit every application.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bags, Liners & Tubing
1. Do you have a bag that is good for electronic items?
- Yes. Anti-Static bags are designed to protect sensitive components, assemblies and other electronics from the harmful aspects of static electricity. The bags are durable, heat sealable and re-usable, with 4 sizes available.
2. Where can I find the bags that they use at grocery stores?
- There are two options available for shopping bags. Check Out shopping bags are the standard white high density polyethylene bag that many shopping chains use. There are three sizes available to suit all product types. The alternative is Degradable shopping bags which provide an environmentally friendly solution. These bags ultimately break down to a harmless biomass, water and CO2.
3. Which mailing bag do I need?
- There are 6 different types of Jiffy mailing bags available, each with different purposes and benefits.
- For a general purpose bag that suits non-fragile items and can be recycled, check out the Jiffy Utility.
- The Jiffy Shur Tuff is ideal for non-fragile items that need protection from water or moisture.
- If you need a basic padded mailing bag, choose the Jiffylite which has a bubble wrap interior and Kraft paper exterior.
- For a mailing bag that is cushioned, protective and waterproof, your best option is the Jiffy TuffGard. This bag is ideal for fragile items.
- The Jiffy Padded mailing bag is another basic padded mailing bag, however as it is made from 100% recycled newspaper (including the padding), the bag is fully recyclable.
- For bulky and non-fragile items that need protection without cushioning, select the Jiffy Gusseted Bag.
4. What if I need custom-sized bags?
- Poly Tubing is the solution for those who need the flexibility of custom-sized bags. With 25 options available, you are able to select the desired width of the tube and thickness of the plastic, then cut or heat seal the tube to the desired length. Made from polyethylene, these custom-sized bags will be able to protect goods from dust, scratching, dirt and moisture.