Your Saver's Guide August - December 2017 is here, and with it, we've got some exciting news.
Place an order in August 2017 for your chance to WIN one of five $2000 Flight Centre vouchers each week. That's $10,000 in total of travel to be won!
To enter, you just have to place your usual order. Every order you place during the month (over $50 ex.GST) will automatically earn you one entry. You can enter multiple times!
The more orders you place, the more chances to win your dream getaway!
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here to view full T's & C's.
New Price Breaks Explained
It's now even easier to save, right across our range.
Now you can get a better price on many items when you buy just two packs – and you can save even more at just five.
So, you no longer need to buy in bulk or pallet quantities on these items to get a discount. This is to give you easier access to these great savings. Check out the prices on your favourite items – you might be pleasantly surprised!
Don't forget, some of our products are still RedLine Savers – on these items you'll get bulk buy prices, no matter what. Just look for the red line! See for yourself how much you can save!
Haven't got a copy? Request the new "Your Savers Guide" today.
August Campaign - Win 1 of 5 travel vouchers valued at $2000 each Competition 2017 Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into "win 1 of 5 travel vouchers valued at $2000 each" (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter of this competition is Signet Pty Ltd (Promoter).
2. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 1st August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31st August 2017. The (Promotion Period 1) commences at 12.01am on 1st August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 6th August 2017. The (Promotion Period 2) commences at 12.01am on 7th August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 13th August 2017. The (Promotion Period 3) commences at 12.01am on 14th August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 20th August 2017. The (Promotion Period 4) commences at 12.01am on 21st August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 27th August 2017. The (Promotion Period 5) commences at 12.01am on 28th August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31st August 2017.
3. The prize for the Promotion is $2000 Flight Centre voucher (Prize)
4. Entry is open only to ABN holders who are Australian residents over the age of 18 years during the specified time, as outlined in clause 2 (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the specified time as outlined in clause 2, place an order for any product or products from Signet via the website on www.signet.net.au, email, fax or phone with a minimum order value of $50 excluding GST.
6. Multiple entries are valid per entrant. One entry per eligible order of $50 or more excluding GST will automatically go into the competition draw.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. The Winning Customer of the Prize must be aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winning Customers to provide proof of identity, proof of ABN and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winning entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the winning entrant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the Promotional Periods will be entered in to the draw. The draws will take place at Signet, 56 Ingleston Road, Wakerley, QLD 4154. For Promotion Period 1 the draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on 8th August 2017, for Promotion Period 2 the draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on 15th August 2017, for Promotion Period 3 the draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on 22th August 2017, for Promotion Period 4 the draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on 29th August 2017 and for Promotion Period 5 the draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on 5th September 2017.
9. The draws will be conducted using computerised random selection software. Entrants who order during the promotion period will be loaded into the system and 5 winners will be randomly selected to win 1 of 5 $2,000 travel voucher from Flight Centre. The total prize value is $10,000. Possible holiday locations and images used in campaign are examples only.
10. The primary contact at the Winning Customer organisation will be notified by telephone and in writing within 3 days of the draw dates at 10am (AEST) on 8th August 2017 for Promotion Period 1, at 10am (AEST) on 15th August 2017 for Promotion Period 2, at 10am (AEST) on 22th August 2017 for Promotion Period 3, at 10am (AEST) on 29th August 2017 for Promotion Period 4 and at 10am (AEST) on 5th September 2017 for Promotion Period 5. The business name and suburb of the Winning Customer will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Friday 15th September 2017 and on Signet's website at http://www.signet.net.au/blog.
11. The total prize pool is valued at $10,000. The value of the Prize is accurate at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes. The prize is in Australian dollars.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
13. Once the Prize has left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. The Prize will be delivered in a manner suitable for the Prize to the Winning Customer at their organisation in the recipient's state. Gift vouchers may be delivered electronically.
14. Each Prize must be redeemed before the voucher expiry date as stated on the voucher and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prizes are not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed as cash.
15. The Promoter and their related bodies corporate, officers, employees, contractors and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the advertising of this Promotion or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. If a Winning Customer is from the ACT they will be given up to 3 months to claim their prize and a redraw will be conducted on 5th December 2017 at 10.00am (AEST) at Signet 56 Ingleston Road, Wakerley, QLD 4154. If original Winning Customers are not located in ACT and have not claimed the Prize, then unclaimed Prize draw will be held at 10.00am (AEST) on 26th September 2017 at Signet 56 Ingleston Road, Wakerley, QLD 4154, subject to any written directions given under applicable law. The redraw Winning Customer will be notified in writing within 3 days of the redraw date and their business names and suburb published in The Australian on 29th September 2017 and on Signet's Website at http://www.signet.net.au/blog.
17. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
18. By accepting the Prize, the Winning Customer agrees to have their business name and suburb published in The Australian and on Signet's Website at http://www.signet.net.au/blog and to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable online and offline media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize.
19. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter for future marketing and promotional events. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using and disclosing to its agents, contractors and entities associated with this Promotion personal information provided in connection with this Promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Promotion and awarding any Prizes.
20. The Promoter is Signet (ABN 15-011 039 295) of 56 Ingleston Road, Wakerley, QLD 4154. Authorised under Permit: NSW permit number LTPS/17/14957, ACT permit number ACT TP 17/01117, SA Trade permit number T17/1064.